Friday, December 25, 2009

leapfrog.com/mypals

leapfrog.com/mypals





Welcome to Explorer and My Pals Violeta see the LeapFrog Connect Application. From page LeapFrog Connect Application of Interior, clicking on the orange button inside the big box of my friends, we enter the Scout My Pals and see Violet application.

An Internet connection and Adobe Flash are needed to load any of the My Pals screens. In addition, he must have created a master account and entered LeapFrog information about who plays with the toy. These steps should be completed during the initial account setup parental LeapFrog My Pals of view. If the installation is completed, you are asked to complete the installation before you can load any of the personalization / customization of the pages of My Pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment